Sunday, October 10, 2010

Where's there's a Will there's a Jay

May I interest you in a bit of Sunday Morning Rambling?



I've been thinking a lot about my will lately.


One of Webster's definitions is, "the power of control over one's own actions or emotions."


I've read it five times since I pasted onto this page.  


As a follower of Jesus, I seem to drift to two ends of the extreme.  I either put my faith in my own actions and talents or I don't do anything and use Grace as the reason.


What's the proper view of grace and action in the life of a Christian?


Paul, the author of 2/3 of the New Testament railed against church people who used their resumes as currency yet he also said that he "beat his body" to make it subject to Jesus.


I wish I had a profound answer.


It's strange that I started feeling freedom as I began a stricter regimen than ever before.







No comments:

Post a Comment